sharesprojects.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who am I???/ Online Introduction

Go down

Who am I???/ Online Introduction Empty Who am I???/ Online Introduction

Post  Wynterrose Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:52 pm

My name is Wynter, and yes that is my real name. I am a wanderer and a spiritualist, I am extremely random and immature, and I am one of those people that are here today and some how will magically fall from existence tomorrow . Although all of this may be true; at nineteen I have finally come to the realization that life is to short, and that it is my time to start making the metamorphosis that will help me continuously grow in both the near future, and in the years that are yet to come.

One of the ways I have chosen to make this transformation is by becoming more spiritual through the use of magic. Not because of influences from the media or because my father is a self proclaimed pagan. But because in this time and at this moment that is the path that my heart has chosen. And although it is discouraging to begin a journey on a subject that is not greatly accepted or talked about in our society, it is one that I am willing to take for myself and myself only.

If you are an outsider looking in, then it is important for you to know that this is no ordinary forum; it is not a forum at all. Instead it is my personal book of shadows. One that is heavily influenced by the Old Norse Religion that is now known as Asatru. This site is a place that gives me the ability to do more than writing on the pages of a book could ever give me, it isn't one that you can search for and find easily on a search engine. So for the most part my thoughts are safe unless you were meant to find them. So if you have found this site by accident or because I gave you the link, and you decide to read its pages I hope that it will inspire you as I have been.

Yours Truly
Wynter Rose